Baccarat is considered another card game that every. Online casinos must have with a playing style that uses up to 8 decks of cards that have been shuffled, per 1 big round of play. By placing bets, we can predict. Which side will win between the Player or whether the dealer or you can predict that the two are a tie
The style of play and the rules are simple. The player and the banker are dealt 2 cards each. Whoever gets more points wins. But there are still some conditions related to drawing a third card that we should be researching. Before going to complain that the dealer cheated in spite of the fact that we misunderstood. If this is the UFABET case. There will definitely be embarrassment.
For the Baccarat formula that is commonly used. There is a Bao Jin Zhong formula. Packet recipe which these two formulas are very popular. But there are differences and conditions of use as follows.
- Bao Jin Zhong Recipe It is a formula that gives us a 50% chance of winning with the idea that
- If either side wins with 2 cards, the next turn will bet on the player’s side.
- If either side wins with 3 cards, the next turn will bet on the banker’s side.
Is it easy? And when used in conjunction with the Martingale formula. It allows you to earn more bets by compounding your bets every time you lose. The investment units that will be used to place bets will be in the form of 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16. The advantage of it is that even if we lose 4 times in a row. But the 5th time we bet 16 units if we Winning equals that we all win. (Getting the lost money back) and the disadvantage of it is also in the 5th round is that if we lose, we will lose a large amount of money in the blink of an eye. So who is thinking of using the 5-Wood Formula with Bao Jin Zhong Formula? There should be at least 100 bets to be safe.
- The packet formula is a combination of 4 baccarat formulas in one using the main method of reading the card layout. Which the format of bets will be based on the card layout as follows
* From now on, let’s use “P” for Player’s side and “B” for Banker side for understanding.
- playing cards next to each other Let us look at the last 2 cards issued, if it comes out to either side twice in a row, such as PP or BB, the next round, let us stab that side.
- Alternating card layout, let us look at the last 3 card draws, if issued in an alternating pattern, such as PBP or BPB, next round, bet on the other side of the last time, such as the last 3 out of PBP, next round, bet B.
- Two card layouts alternate one. Also look at the last 3 card draws. But if the form of card issuing is in the form of PPB or BBP, the next round must be stabbed on the same side as the winning side in the first round of the last 3 times, such as the last 3 out of BBP, the next round to bet on B
- Two card layouts, alternating two. The appearance of the cards is similar to the shuffle. Just change from alternating 1 at a time to come out twice in a row, and then switch sides, such as PPBB or BBPP, so we need to look at what the last 4 cards are issued. The last two crossings are P.